Happy Sunday! We hope midterms are going well and you can take a break Tuesday night for some CFC.
I. General Club Updates
- Recordings of the last meeting will now be included in the weekly newsletter in addition to being posted on the website under "Financial Modeling Course".
- Apparel is here, and every purchase comes with a free t-shirt! Check out the order form under Apparel on our website.
- We still have some slots for our mentorship program and are still looking for mentors.
Have friends that want to join CFC? Tell them to email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the email list!
II. Upcoming Events
- Next club meeting: CFC Financial Modeling: "Financial Analysis Fundamentals" & Skills Program: "LinkedIn Learning" (Tuesday, September 29th at 6:00pm via Zoom)
All Finclub events (including dates and times) can be viewed at any time using the Corporate Finance Google Calendar.
III. Additional Opportunities
- Handshake has tons of internship opportunities posted
IV. Fun Business Facts
- Ronald Wayne was a third co-founder of Apple, along with Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. In 1976, he sold his 10% share of the company for $800. Today, his 10% would be worth of 35 billion dollars!
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
Have any questions, comments, or ideas for the club? We'd love to hear them! Email us at email@example.com
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you all Wednesday! Go Irish!
- Your CFC Officers